Submit a request

What would happen to my student loan if I were to pass away or become disabled?

In the event that you were to pass away, or were to become totally and permanently disabled, your Earnest student loan would be fully discharged. This is covered in Section H of your loan agreement, which outlines Deferment, Forbearance and Loan Discharge.

Was this article helpful?
6 out of 7 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request