Submit a request

How do I dispute information on my credit report?

If you have an Earnest student loan, and you'd like to dispute how the loan appears on your credit report, you have two options. First, you can file the dispute directly with Earnest by mailing a copy of your dispute to the following address:

Earnest Operations LLC
Attn: Credit Bureau Management 
P.O. Box 9655 
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9655

Second, you can contact the credit bureaus directly. Here is their contact information:

P.O. Box 2104
Allen, TX 75013-2104

P.O. Box 740241
Atlanta, GA 30374

Trans Union
P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19022

Attn: Consumer Assistance
P.O. Box 1689
Pittsburgh, PA 15230-1689
(800) 540-2505

Note: Please provide documentation with a detailed explanation for the basis of the dispute. 

Have more questions? Submit a request