Submit a request

I am an international student, can I apply for an Earnest loan? | Private Student Loans

If you are a student who is not a U.S. citizen or a Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA), you may be eligible for an Earnest loan if you apply with a creditworthy cosigner who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. In addition to having a cosigner, you must have a physical address in the United States and a social security number. For more information on how to obtain a social security number, we advise that you reach out to the financial aid office at the university you plan on attending. It is important to note, we are able to accept Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN) in lieu of a Social Security Number.

Have more questions? Submit a request