Submit a request

Can Earnest transfer a student loan from one person's name to another? | Student Loan Refinancing

We're unable to transfer a student loan from one person to another at this time. This includes:

  • Moving a loan from parent to child or child to parent
  • Moving a loan from one spouse to another.

However, if the primary owner of the student loan is interested in working with us, we welcome them to check our eligibility guide to see if they're a good fit.

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request