Your AES account number is a unique 10 digit number at the top of your billing statement. Get your 10-day payoff information by calling AES at 1 (800) 233-0557 or by signing in to your AES online account.
- Sign in to your account here.
- Select “Continue” to enter into your account summary.
- Select “Payments & Billing”.
- Select “Loan Payoff” (in left column).
- Select the loans for which you want a payoff request.
- Select a payoff date 10 days from the current date.
- Select “Request A Payoff Amount”.
- The system will automatically calculate the payoff amount total.
All AES payoffs will be sent to:
AES – Paid In Full
P.O. Box 2251
Harrisburg, PA 17105-2251
Individual AES loans are distinguished by a Loan Sequence number, typically 1001, 1002 and so on. You’ll also see a “Loan Program” on your statement. You’ll need to identify individual loans if you choose to only pay off certain loans by listing out the Loan Sequence numbers for your individual loans. Learn more about your billing statement here.