To un-enroll from Auto Pay for a Personal Loan, please contact our personal loan servicer, SST following the instructions here.
To un-enroll from Auto Pay, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Earnest Profile.
- Select “Edit” in the upcoming payments box or click “View Loan Details.”
- Select “Change Auto Pay Settings.”
- Click the "Cancel Auto Pay" hyperlink below the payment box.
- Confirm the cancellation and submit.
The ability to unenroll from Auto Pay from your dashboard will appear after your first statement has been generated. This means the "Change Auto Pay Settings" tile won't be visible during the first 30 days your loan is active.
Please note that your online dashboard will not immediately update after un-enrolling. It may take up to 5 business days for the change to show online, but then you should see your dashboard update to reflect the change. In addition, if you have an Auto Payment scheduled within the next 5 business days, it may still process.