To un-enroll from Auto Pay for a Personal Loan, please contact our personal loan servicer, SST following the instructions here.
To un-enroll from Auto Pay for a Private Student Loan or Student Loan Refinance, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Earnest Profile.
- Go to the "My Loans" tab from the top of the screen.
- Click on the "Loan Details" button for your loan.
- If you have an Earnest refinance loan: select "Regular Dashboard" in the top right corner
- Make sure you're on the "Summary" tab from the menu on the left.
- Find the "Details" box. Click on the green edit icon next to "Bank Accounts."
- Select your currently connected Auto Pay account.
- Click "Cancel Auto Pay". Submit changes.
Please note that your online dashboard will not immediately update after un-enrolling. It may take up to 5 business days for the change to show in your online profile. You should see your dashboard update within the next 5 business days to reflect the change. In addition, if you have an Auto Payment scheduled within the next 5 business days, it may still process.