Applying for loans
Questions that can apply to any of the loans we offer!
- FAQ: Earnest Identity Verification | Applying for Loans
- You're requesting that I upload tax documents for my application. What should I provide? (tax form examples shown)
- How will you consider my income?
- How will you consider my rent or mortgage payment?
- How can I apply for an Earnest loan?
- What is a rate check?
- The interest rates on your website are a range. When will I get an exact number?
- What taxes are applicable to me?
- Why is the Earnest application process so comprehensive?
- What if I'm having trouble connecting my bank account in my application?
- How can I provide Earnest with my documents?
- Do you offer cosigning on loans?
- Does Earnest consider household incomes when reviewing applications?
- Where can I check the status of my application?
- I have a cosigner on my loans now. What will happen if I refinance through Earnest?