Yes! At this time, our rate match program is limited to our private student loan refinance product. In order to match, you’ll first want to submit an application and receive an approval offer. If you’re approved, let our team know, and we can start the process of matching an approved offer from another lender. There are some important restrictions that apply:
- The minimum term length we’re able to match is 5 years, and the maximum is 20 years.
- We’re unable to match rate estimate results or preliminary rate offers.
- You must upload a screenshot or copy of your final loan approval agreement or document. The image must legibly show:
- Your full name.
- A current loan offer issued either 15 days prior and/or within 30 days of an Earnest approval that has not already been disbursed.
- Your approved term and interest rate, exclusive of any discounts.
- We’re unable to match rates that are lower than our headline rates. Currently, the lowest variable and fixed rates we offer can be found here.
- In some states, the regulations on variable rates are not aligned with our current rate ranges. As a result, we don’t offer variable rates in these markets.
If you have any questions or would like to start the process, please feel free to give us a call during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm PST, excluding holidays) at (888) 601-2801 or click the Get In Touch button at the bottom of this page.
Earnest reserves the right to change or discontinue this program at any time without notice.