Why the error happens
If you are receiving the “Captcha Error” or the “Authentication Failed” message, the majority of the time, this means you probably already have an account with us using that email address. Our system creates an account any time a person requests a rate estimate. People often forget if they requested rates a few years ago.
How to fix it
Since your email is already on file, we recommend you try logging in to your previously created profile.
- Log into your account here. If you've forgotten the password, you can reset your password using the "forgot password?" link found on the account login page.
- Once logged in go to "Products" at the top.
- Find the product you are looking for and click "Get my rate"
What if the fix didn't work
If you still get the error message, there may be other underlying issues. Our website has been optimized for certain settings. They include:
- A computer (rather than a smartphone or tablet)
- Home computers and networks (rather than work ones)
- Google Chrome (rather than Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Safari)
- An Incognito window
If these settings don't solve the issue, please let us know right away by clicking the “Get in Touch” button found at the end of this article. We'll do everything we can to get it working for you!