Why the error happens
If you are receiving an “Authentication Failed” or “This email is already in use” message, the majority of the time, this means you probably have a previous account with us using that email address. Our system creates an account each time a person requests a rate estimate. Oftentimes, clients forget they requested rates in the past and encounter this error.
How to fix it
Since your email may already be on file, we recommend you try logging in to your previously created profile by following the instructions below.
- Sign in to your account here. If you've forgotten the password, you can reset your password using the "forgot password?" link.
- Once logged in go to "Products" at the top.
- Find the product you are looking for, and click "Get my rate" or “Start My Application.”
I am getting a “Captcha Error” message
If you get the “Captcha Error” message or “Invalid Key Type,” then you should make sure your ad-blocker is turned off and clear your internet browser’s cache and cookies. Once completed, you will need to close the window and open a new one or access the application using an incognito window. Try not to sit too long on the last page, as the captcha will time out to protect your information.
What if the fix didn't work
If neither of these troubleshooting steps fixes the issue, there may be another technical issue. Our website has been optimized for certain settings. They include:
- A computer (rather than a smartphone or tablet)
- Home computers and networks (rather than work ones)
- Google Chrome (rather than Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Safari)
- An Incognito window
If these settings don't solve the issue, please let us know right away by clicking the “Get in Touch” button found at the end of this article. We'll do everything we can to get it working for you.