The process for updating the address on your personal loan profile depends on where you are in the process of applying for a loan and/or repaying it.
If you have an active personal loan in repayment, our personal loans are serviced by our trusted partner, System & Services Technologies (SST). You'll need to contact them directly to get directions on how to update your contact information. You can reach their support team at 1-866-798-9888. They're open Monday through Friday 7am-10pm CST and Saturdays 8am-12pm CST.
If you've started an application by using the rate check tool but have not yet submitted it, you can update your address in your online profile by doing the following:
- Log into your Earnest profile.
- Go to the "My Profile" tab on the top of the page.
- Click on the "Personal" tab from the menu on the left.
- Update your address.
- Save changes.
If you've submitted an application OR if you have an open loan offer, you'll be unable to update your address in your online profile. We're happy to update it for you but will need a little documentation to verify your new address. Please upload one of the following documents to your Earnest account:
- Utility bill, not more than two months old, issued directly to you and verifying a physical address (examples include gas, electric, sewer, water, cable or landline phone bill; cell phone bills are not accepted)
- Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill showing your physical address
- Property Deed
- Mortgage or monthly mortgage statement
- Residential rental/lease agreement
To upload the document, log into your Earnest profile, go to the "My Profile" tab, and select "Uploads" from the menu on the left. Once it's been uploaded, send us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know it's there.
Please note that we cannot accept international addresses or P.O. boxes as your address.