We want to make sure you provide any personally identifiable information (statements, government-issued photo IDs, income verification, etc.) to us securely. The most secure way for you to provide your information to Earnest is to upload it to your Earnest account. You may upload it by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Earnest account.
- If your dashboard has been updated recently, click “Refer a friend” from the left-side navigation menu. Otherwise, click your name in the upper right corner and select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Under "Documents & Uploads," find the "Offer Letter, Statement, or Other Document to upload" section.
- Drop your file into the box, select the document type of "Other," and click "Upload." Please note that the maximum file capacity is 10MB.
- Review and click the green box labeled "Save Changes" at the bottom.
Send us a quick email to let us know you've added the document. We are not automatically notified when documents are uploaded.
While we would prefer you didn’t email us your personal information, if you do need to email us a document, please password protect it to increase its security. You can do this via Adobe Acrobat, Preview, or other programs. Once you have password-protected the document and emailed it to firstname.lastname@example.org, call the Client Happiness team during business hours at (888) 601-2801 and provide the password to a member of the team.
If you have any questions about how to password protect your document, please feel free to call the Client Happiness team during business hours.