Submit a request

I haven't received a statement from my current lender. How do I complete my payoff details?

Often, for loans in deferment or a grace period, loan servicers do not provide billing statements. Instead, they provide an "interest notice" or "interest bill." We're happy to accept an upload of the interest notice or interest bill in replacement of a billing statement as long as it includes:

  • Your name
  • Your lender's name
  • Account number
  • Balance of the loan 

If you're not receiving these documents or statements from your servicer, we have a few recommendations on how to obtain them from your lender:

  • Check your online account for the ability to download documents/statements
  • Reach out to your lender directly for options
  • Take a screenshot of your online account that shows the 4 items mentioned above
Was this article helpful?
12 out of 15 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request