If you're looking to enroll your Personal Loan in Auto Pay click here.
For your Student Loan Refinance, you'll enroll in Auto Pay through your online dashboard. It's important to note that enrolling in Auto Pay make take 1-2 billing cycles to activate, during which time you'll need to make your payments manually.
Here's how to complete your enrollment:
- Log into your Earnest account.
- Click the button.
- From the Summary Page, scroll to the "Details" section and click .
- Confirm or add your bank account.
- Read over the Auto Pay authorization and then hit .
- A confirmation will appear showing when your Auto Pay will begin (you'll also receive an email). Take note of when your Auto Pay will begin and the monthly payments that will need to be paid manually.
It can take 2-3 business days for your dashboard to show that you're enrolled in Auto Pay. Until then, please refer to your confirmation email for all your Auto Pay details.
If you're signing a loan offer and would like to enroll in Auto Pay, you can do so during step 5 of accepting your loan. This step has a field in the bottom for you to opt in to Auto Pay by entering the last four digits of your Social Security number.
Wanting to enroll in bi-weekly auto payments? Check out this article.