Navient account numbers are 10-digit numbers that begin with “9”. You’ll find this in your account or on any statement for your loan. If you have a private loan with Navient, you’ll need to speak with a Navient representative directly to get your 10-day payoff amount by calling 1 (888) 272-5543. That information is currently not available in your Navient online account. If you have a federal loan, you’ll find your 10-day payoff amount in the Loan Payoff Calculations section of your account.
- Visit Navient.
- Sign in with your user ID and password.
- Select "Tools & Requests" on left menu bar.
- Select "Interest Accrual Estimator".
- Use the amount calculated from the "Interest Accrual Estimator" and add this to your current loan balance. This will be your 10-day payoff.
- Enter the total amount in the "10-DAY PAYOFF AMT" field under the "Payoff Details" section of accepting your Earnest loan offer.
You’ll select your payoff address depending on the type of Navient loan.
Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) or Health Education Assistance Loans (HEAL) loans:
P.O. Box 9533
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9533
Some private loans go to this address as well. If your statement looks like this, then you should select this payoff address.
Department of Education loans:
Navient - U.S. Department of Education Loan Servicing
P.O. Box 4450
Portland, OR 97208-4450
Private loans have loan group numbers that are 16 digits beginning with “5” and are payable to:
P.O. Box 9000
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
Statements for loans to this address will look like this.
Your individual loans will be identified either as individual Billing Groups or by Loan IDs for Private and Department of Education loans. This information is included on your billing statement or is available by calling Navient directly.
To speak with a Navient representative, call 1 (800) 722-1300.