Changing your requested loan amount has different steps depending on where you are in the loan application process. It's important to note that the lowest loan amount you can request is $5,000 and the largest loan amount you can request is $75,000.
If you've received a personal loan rate estimate but have NOT submitted an application, you can adjust your loan amount by going back to the "Loan Details" section of the application. You can find the "Loan Details" section by:
- Logging into your Earnest profile.
- Click "Continue Application >" button
- You'll click the "Loan Details" on the right-hand side of your screen
OR, you'll see a bar at the top of the application and you'll click "Loan Details" there
4. Once you're on the "Loan Details" section, you will see a slider bar. You'll adjust this slider bar to choose your new requested loan amount. Your estimated rate and the monthly payment will change accordingly.
5. You can now finish up the remainder of your application
If you've already submitted an application, you'll need to reach out to our Client Happiness Team directly to make the change for you.
If you've received a loan offer, your loan offer is only good for 7 days so please contact our Client Happiness Team as soon as possible to see if we can adjust your loan amount.