Submit a request

Is my school and/or program eligible?

We can refinance student loans used to pay for any college or university degree that is accredited with the U.S. Department of Education under Title IV. Please note, we can only refinance loans for completed degrees, not certificates or other credentials. If you are unsure whether your school is accredited, you can consult this list.

Note: If you have a Sallie Mae loan, we may not be able to refinance it. Earnest was recently acquired by Navient as an independent subsidiary, and Sallie Mae has a non-compete agreement in place with Navient. For more information, please contact our Client Happiness team at

Have more questions? Submit a request