To un-enroll from Auto Pay for a Personal Loan serviced by Earnest, please contact our Client Happiness team. Please note that it typically takes 3 business days to process the request. For a Personal Loan serviced by SST, please contact SST following the instructions here. If you're not sure which company services your loan, click here.
To un-enroll from Auto Pay for a Student Loan, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Earnest Profile.
2. Go to the "My Loans" tab from the top of the screen.
3. Click on the "Loan Details" button for your loan.
4. Make sure you're on the "Summary" tab from the menu on the left.
5. Find the "Details" box. Click on the green edit icon next to "Bank Accounts."
6. Select your currently connected Auto Pay account.
7. Click "Cancel Auto Pay". Submit changes.
Please note that your online dashboard will not immediately update to after un-enrolling. It may take up to 5 business days for the change to show in your online profile. You should see your dashboard update within the next 5 business days to reflect the change. In addition, if you have an Auto Payment scheduled within the next 5 business days, it may still process.